Submitted by Vinny in Rochester, MN
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 10 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 12 oz jar of favorite salsa (hot preferred)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Brown meat and onions and add seasoning to make taco meat, as directed on seasoning packet.
- Cube 10 oz Velveeta brick cheese add to meat when fully cooked.
- Add salsa in after cheese is completely melted into meat.
- Chop green onions and use as garnish on dip, they are flavorful as well, so don’t skimp on them.