Submitted by David in Franklin, WI
- 1- 2lb brick of Velveeta cheese
- 1 large jar of Pace Picante Salsa - medium
- 1 can of refried beans (I prefer Old El Paso low fat spicy beans)
- Dice up the block of Velveeta and throw in a crock pot.
- Add 3/4 of the jar of Pace. (can add more later if you wish)
- Add entire can of refried beans.
- Set crock pot to high to get everything melting, stirring occasionally. Once everything starts melting and mixing together, cut heat back to low and keep covered. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with Green and Gold tortilla chips and enjoy!