Submitted by Bobbie in St. Joseph, MO
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cream sugars with butter, then beat in remaining ingredients.
- Separate dough into two sections.
- Add green food coloring to one part and yellow to the other.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Roll out on floured surface and use cookie cutters to create footballs and letters.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 12 minutes.