Submitted by Doug in Lithia, FL
- 1 pound of ground lean venison
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 pint jar of jalapeno peppers
- 2 cans of Rotel
- 2 bags of Tostito scoops
- Olive oil
- Brown the venison in a large skillet, using about 3 tsp of olive oil.
- In a large crock pot add the Velveeta, burger, crushed garlic and both cans of Rotel, after draining.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Serve in a heated bowl or over a can of sterno to keep the cheese melted.
- Add one slice of jalapeno to the top of each scoop after dipping in the cheese dip for a perfect Packer cracker!