Submitted by Rob in Onalaska, TX
- 1 large can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (use the liquid in can as well)
- 1 medium bunch cilantro (chop off most of stems)
- 5 or so green onions (use everything but roots)
- 1 TSP crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP fresh ground or ground black pepper
- 1 TBSP sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add all ingredients together in a blender and blend for about 30 to 45 seconds till everything is chopped up together.
- Serve in a Packers helmet with your favorite chips (especially Frito’s scoops!). You will never buy salsa again!
- Put blended mixture in a pot on low heat and simmer for 15 minutes to bring out a totally different flavor.