Submitted by Mary in Almond, WI
- 1 2 lbs. jalapeno peppers (or your own preferred)
- 1 2 bags med. shrimp (cooked)
- 1 2 lbs. bacon
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds, then cut these in 1/2 again.
- Place shrimp in pepper, cut bacon in half, wrap slice of bacon around each pepper and shrimp, and hold with toothpick.
- Place in container to marinate in tequila & lime juice to taste.
- Marinate 1/2 hr. to overnite.
- Cook on grill until browned on both sides turning frequently. Enjoy!