Submitted by Michael "POPS" in Menomonee Falls, WI
- 11 x 9 inch aluminum foil baking pan or larger
- 2 bottles (12 oz.) beer- your flavor!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 medium yellow or red onion
- 2 cups of water/ as needed
- 12 brats - Usingers or our local favorite, House of Homemade Sausage in Germantown, Wi!
- Add beer, butter, chopped onion, and water to the pan let cook to boil on grill.
- Brown the brats on the other side of the grill until almost done. Then place in brat bed to finish cooking.
- Add water as needed.