Submitted by Jonathan in Perrysburg, OH
- 4 cans (26-ounce) tomato soup
- 4 26-ounce soup cans of water
- 3 cups diced tomatoes, fresh if possible
- 6 ounces of diced onions
- 1 large green pepper, sliced thin
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pounds hot seasoned sausage, cooked and well-drained
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3 rounded tablespoons dried basil
- 4 rounded tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 rounded tablespoons onion powder
- 2 rounded tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 pound grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine soup, water, and diced tomatoes in a large cooking pot.
- Saute fresh onions, green peppers, and mushrooms over low heat. No additional oil needs to be added.
- Stir into pot with drained sausage, pepperoni, basil, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cook over low heat at least an hour to combine flavors. Garnish each serving with mozzarella.