Submitted by Ric in Longmont, CO
- 1c Mayo
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 2 Tbl white vinegar
- 1 1/2lb Broccoli Florets
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1c raisins
- 2c shredded Wisconsin cheddar
- Combine dressing ingredients, stir.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients except cheese. Stir in dressing.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, stir gently until combined. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy!”