Submitted by Ashley in Wayne, MI
- 1 fifth of citrus vodka (I used Smirnoff)
- 1 3 oz. box of lemon jello
- 1 3 oz. box of lime jello
- Start with a large glass measuring cup (a 4 cup measure is a good size) and dissolve a package (3 oz) of lemon Jello in 1 cup of boiling water for about 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of citrus Vodka and 1/4 cup of cold water and stir well.
- Cool slightly before pouring the jello mixture into individual jello shot cups. (I used the 1 oz. cups and got 24 of each flavor)
- Chill until firm (about 3-4 hours).