Submitted by Deidrea in Theresa, WI
- 10 cups chopped green tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups seeded, chopped yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup seeded finely chopped jalapenos
- 6 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup lime juice
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 3 Tbsp oregano leaves chopped fine
- 1 cup chopped cilantro chopped fine
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 package Mrs. Wages salsa mix
- 2 Tablespoons Tajin fruit spice /seasoning
- 2 lb. bag frozen corn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot and stir frequently over high heat until mixture begins to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle hot salsa into pint jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace.
- Adjust lids and process in a boiling water canner 15 minutes at 0-1,000 feet altitude; 20 minutes at 1,001-6,000 feet; 25 minutes above 6,000 feet.
- Serve with sour cream and green and gold tortilla chips!