Submitted by Dale in Palmyra, NE
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup onions
- Small block of Velveeta cheese
- Rotel tomato mix
- Scoop chips
- Throughly brown 1 lb of hamburger meat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice 1 cup of onion and add to the hamburger while browning.
- In a seperate saucepan melt one small block (or half a large block) of cubed up Velveeta Cheese. Be sure to constantly stir the cheese while melting so that it doesn’t burn.
- After the cheese is melted add one can of Rotel tomato mix. I use the original kind.
- Add the hamburger to the cheese and stir together.
- Goes great with scoop chips.
- GO PACK GO!!