Submitted by Karen in Pewaukee, WI
- 1 jar of regular size dill pickles
- 1 container of spread cheddar cheese
- Remove pickles from jar. Toss the juice.
- Hollow out pickles by first cutting one end with a small knife, then use a regular old-fashioned carrot peeler (no support around the blade) to dig out the insides. Throw out innards.
- Once hollowed and drained, stuff cheese inside until fully packed. Then just slice into rounds.
- Perfect green & gold treats! For throwback weekends with brown helmets, you can also stuff with braunschweiger. Yummy!