Submitted by jess in Dayton, OH
- 6 c Rice Krispies
- 1 pkg (10oz or 40 marshmallows) regular marshmallows or 4 c miniature marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- Green food coloring
- Additional miniature marshmallows for garnish (optional)
- Circular/Round pizza pan
- In large pot, melt butter over low heat. Add all marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add green food coloring to green preference. Remove from heat.
- Quickly after removing from heat, add the krispies and stir until well coated.
- Using wax paper (or put your hand in a Ziploc baggie and spray the outside with olive oil or cooking spray), mold the krispies on a pizza pan into the Packer G as shown and serve as is or garnished with miniature marshmallows.
- GO PACK GO!