Submitted by Chuck in Davis, CA
- 9 graham crackers
- 1 pie pan
- 1/3 stick of melted butter
- 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 egg
- a few drops of green food coloring. Bake at 350 for twenty minutes.
- 8 ozs sour cream
- First take the nine graham crackers and roll them into powder.
- Put them in a pie pan along with a third of a stick of melted butter and mix together.
- Now form a crust and put in the oven at 325. Bake 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, put Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, vanilla, egg, and 2/3rds of a cup of sugar and mix until smooth. Also add a few drops of green food coloring.
- Bake at 350 for twenty minutes.
- While baking mix up sour cream, 1/4 cup of sugar, lemon juice, and a few drops of yellow food coloring.
- Take Packer Cheese Cake out of the oven and let cool for fifteen minutes.
- Add sour cream mix and bake at 325 and bake another 15 minutes.
- Put in fridge over night and wait for kick off the next day.
- If you want it a bit more tart add more lemon juice.