Submitted by Chris in Columbus, OH
- One ~12=pound Turkey, thawed, rinsed and patted dry
- Large can, 1/2 half full with beer
- 1 large onion chopped
- 5 heads of crushed garlic
- Hot pepper flakes (optional)
- Place can into turkey body and stand turkey butt down on roasting pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- When legs and wings begin to pull away and internal temp is appropriate for turkey let turkey cool slightly and pull meat from bones.
- Use your favorite buns.
- Toppings include hot sauce, BBQ sauce, and gravy.