Submitted by Tae in Flushing Township, MI
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups PACKed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (quick 1-minute)
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raisins, chopped
- 2 cups (1 pint) raspberry jam (seedless)
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, oats and walnuts.
- Add butter, reserving 1 tsp and mix well.
- Grease 10x15 jelly roll pan with reserved melted butter; and spread, then pat half of flour mixture in pan.
- In bowl, mix raisins and jam; spread over bottom layer, not touching edge of pan.
- Spread remaining flour mixture over fruit layer; pat gently.
- Bake at 375 about 30 min. Cool/cut into squares. Simply scrumptious!