Submitted by Chris in Perkinston, MS
Tip: After the sauce comes out of the oven, add your butter and don't stop stirring until all the butter is mixed in.
- 2 teaspoons cubed butter
- 1 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/2 tablespoon minced bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced celery
- 1/2 cup shrimp stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Pinch cumin
- Pinch coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 extra large (16/20) shrimp with peeled tails
- 4 tablespoons cubed butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 teaspoons of butter in a pan over med to high heat.
- Add shallots, bell pepper, garlic, celery reduce heat to med to low heat and sweat the vegetables for 2-3 min or until shallots are translucent, add shrimp.
- Next add the Makers’ Mark and flame. After flame dies, add Worcestershire, cayenne, cumin, coriander, black pepper, salt, hot sauce.
- Turn shrimp and place in oven for two min or until shrimp are done.
- Remove pan and remove shrimp. Then put butter in the sauce one piece at a time stirring until all butter is melted in the sauce.