Submitted by Tracy in Milwaukee, WI
- 1 c Orville redden bachers buttery popcorn oil
- 1 pkg dry ranch-dressing mix
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 bag pretzels (1 lb bag)
- Pour the pretzels in a large roasting pan. In a bowl mix the first four ingredients very well then pour the mixture over the pretzels. Coat the pretzels VERY VERY well with the mixture. I use my hands and the mixing usually takes around 5 minutes.
- Heat at 250 for 20 mins. When you double the recipe, heat for 30-35 mins.
- Stir the pretzels so the mixture at the bottom is constantly being mixed in with the pretzels every 10 minutes.
- Be careful because these pretzels are EXTREMELY addicting!
- Cool and serve.