Submitted by David in Nebulon, NC
- 1 26-ounce bottle of Belgian Ale (Chimay Blue is my favorite)
- 6 ounces Grand Marnier
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces of whiskey (Seagrams VO or Crown Royal are my choices)
- 2 tablespoons (about 24 dashes) of Green Tabasco (jalapeño pepper sauce)
- 1 large seedless orange
- 1 large lime
- Add water to a punch dip bowl and put in freezer until water is frozen.
- This will make a block of ice to be used to keep the punch cold.
- Combine ingredients in the punch bowl (over the ice from above). Add slices of lime and orange.