Submitted by Joe in Oak Creek, WI
- Two packs of brats and brat buns
- Enough beer to fill a pot that has two packs of brats
- 1 onion and 1 green pepper
- Brown sugar
- Boil two packs of brats in a 1qt pot filled with beer/one onion and one green pepper.
- Move boiled brats to grill or griddle (indoor) and cook until dark brown.
- Slice Brats down the middle (length wise) then into 1inch pieces.
- Toast brat or hotdog buns on grill or toaster then tear into 1 inch slices.
- Place one piece of toasted bun in between two pieces of meat and hold together with a toothpick.
- Place the Inside Out Brat Bites on serving tray and top each piece with your favorite brown sugar and sauerkraut.