Submitted by Scott in Marlton, NJ
- 20 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Package ground sausage
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce
- Half peppers and clean out seeds—chill in fridge
- Cook sausage in frying pan and drain grease
- On low heat combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and hot sauce.
- Stuff Peppers and place in fridge for at least a half hour.
- Arrange on baking sheet and cook for 20 min at 350 degrees.
- You can wrap peppers in bacon for an extra touch.