Submitted by Dori in Paradise, CA
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. good mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bring about 2 quarts salted water to a boil. Add eggs, turn down heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Take out and immediately place eggs in cold (or ice) water. This will keep the black ring from forming around the yolks.
- Remove all the yolks and place in a small mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Next, place this into the microwave and cook for about 1 minute. Remove from oven and mix well again. Set aside and let cool a bit. Meanwhile, place about 1 1/2” of water in a glass bowl and add about 6 drops green cake coloring.
- Stir together and add egg white to this green water. Let set until egg takes the color. Then, remove the egg white, drain and fill with deviled egg mixture. There you have it - the Packer green and yellow deviled eggs!