Submitted by Gerald in Rockwall, TX
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon
- 4 cups of chopped potatoes or frozen hash browns
- salt and pepper garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. shredded cheese
- In a large frying pan, cook bacon until crisp & lightly browned.
- Remove, crumble, and set aside.
- Spread potatoes evenly in pan, sprinkle with salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Mix the onions with the potatoes.
- Cook until the potatoes are brown.
- Push the potatoes to the edges of the pain.
- Add the whiskey to the center of the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Drop the eggs into the center of the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese and the bacon crumbs over everything.
- Cover and allow it to finish cooking.