Submitted by Joshua in Pineville, LA
- 1 cup Original Goldfish crackers, crushed
- 1 cup Green Goldfish crackers, crushed
- season to taste
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken strips
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In separate bowls, combine “gold” crumbs with seasoning and “green” crumbs with seasoning.
- Whisk egg whites and water in a bowl.
- Divide strips. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then into crumb mixtures to coat evenly (1/2 of the strips per each color).
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.