Submitted by Brian in Orlando, FL
- Green Bay Packers sandwich grill/ waffle maker
- Bisquik pancake mix
- Chocolate chips
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cool Whip
- Maple syrup
- Bacon or sausage patties (optional, but necessary)
- Follow directions on side of Bisquik box for waffle recipe. Add chocolate chips to batter.
- Use waffle maker to make up to 8 waffles.
- When waffles are done (about 5 minutes), place a waffle on a plate. Top with an ample serving of cool whip, fluff, and blueberries. Drizzle syrup over the mixture.
- Top with your second waffle, pressing down in a sandwich fashion. Use syrup on top to your liking, as well as a sausage patty or two (bacon CAN be substituted.) Enjoy any time of the week, but preferably when the Packers are on the big screen.