Submitted by Mike in St. Paul, MN
- 1 can (16 oz.) cut green beans drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cut wax beans drained
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) Durkee French fried onions
- 1/4 cup Aged Sharp Wisconson Cheddar Cheese finely grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine beans, milk, soup, pepper and 1/2 can onions.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining onions and grated cheese; bake uncovered 5 minutes or until onions & cheese are golden.