Submitted by John and Vivian in Rice, MN
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tblsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small yellow tomato deseeded and chopped
- 1 tblsp Pablano pepper (mild) chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tblsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp pepper flakes (optional
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits, scoop out pulp in a small bowl and mash.
- Combine all ingredients and serve with tortilla chips or quesadillas.
- To keep guacamole green, be sure to store in an airtight container.