Submitted by Stephanie in DeWitt, VA
- 1 roll of hot sausage (or any flavor)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 large can of refrigerated croissant rolls
- Brown sausage, remove and drain, mix in one block of cream cheese until well blended and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Unroll croissants and seperate triangles.
- With point side facing down, put heaping spoonful of sausage mixture in center of triangle, pull point over top (this resembles the diaper), place them on cookie sheet and bake at 350 until croissants are golden brown.
- Remove, let cool slightly and enjoy!