Submitted by Steve Barker in Denton, TX
- 1 med head of cabbage (cooked & sliced into wedges)
- 1 pound ground deer
- 1 med onion (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar Ragu spaghetti sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese ( shaved or shredded)
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Layer in greased 9x13 pan enough cabbage to cover bottom.
- Cut tomatoes in half, set over cabbage, set aside.
- Brown meat, mushrooms & onions in skillet.
- Stir in Ragu spaghetti sauce and heat together and pour over cabbage.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven covered.
- Remove cover and bake until cheese is starting to brown.
- Remove pan from oven, add parmesan, serve with toast.