Submitted by Christine in Sacramento, CA
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and Thousand Island dressing.
- Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if in a rush. Otherwise cook on low for about 1.5 hours if not. Make sure cheese is melted all the way through and when you stir the mixture there are no white streaks from the cream cheese.
- Serve with rye crackers or for an extra treat take a loaf of French bread and bake it in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes which gives the bread a crusty outside and a nice moist inside that holds the dip well.