Submitted by Geri in Longwood, FL
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- large box of Jello Chocolate Pudding mix (not instant - sorry)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Before Packers’ Game: Bake one deep-dish pie crust. Let cool.
- Before kick-off: Cook large box of Jello Chocolate Pudding mix as directed on package and pour into cooked pie shell. Cover immediately with wax paper. Refrigerate.
- At half-time: Whip heavy whipping cream (remember to add some powdered sugar and vanilla to taste) and “frost” pie (sorta like the frozen tundra). Keep refrigerated.
- No muss, no fuss, and you can watch the entire game! Enjoy - victory on all fronts!