Submitted by Jeremy in Concord, IL
- 4lbs ground beef
- 2pkg green onions
- 4 green bell peppers
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 small onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 tblsp butter
- salt, pepper, chilli powder, pickle juice, hotsauce (to taste)
- 2pkg chilli seasoning (1spicy, 1regular)
- 2 8oz cans Hunts diced tom.
- 2 8oz cans Hunts diced roasted garlic tom.
- 2 8oz cans Hunts diced tom. & green chilles
- 2 8oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 4 cans of beer
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, chili powder. Drain.
- Sautee vegetables in butter.
- Combine meat & veggies.
- Add beer, stir and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in chilli seasoning packets, chilli powder, salt, pepper, pickle juice, hotsauce.
- Add canned tom., cream of mushroom & kidney beans. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover & simmer 30 minutes.