Submitted by Tom in De Pere, WI
- 2 cans cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 4oz. can chopped green chilis
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls (Pillsbury, etc.)
- Mix ingredients except rolls in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange crescent rolls in the bottom of a 12”” Dutch Oven, wide sides on the bottom with the points up the side of the DO. Spread filling on the bottom and then tuck the points of the rolls into the bottom dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the rolls are golden brown. About 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, Mexican rice, sour cream, salsa, sliced black olives, etc.