Submitted by Marcie in Gulf Breeze, FL
- 4 cups sliced carrots, boiled until crunchy tender.
- 1 med onion, diced,
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 gold pepper, diced
- 1 pound container of Velvetta cheese, cubed in 1 inch cubes
- Ritz cracker crumbs, approx. 1/2 cut
- Butter casserole dish and add all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until all cheese is melted.
- When done, top with Ritz cracker crumbs and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Use left over halves of green and gold peppers to create a G’s & B’s for top of casserole.