Submitted by Jason in New Lisbon, Wi
- 1 2lb bag of hash browns
- 2 bags of shredded cheese ( 4 cups)
- 1 16 oz container of sour cream
- 2 reg size cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pack of cheesy brats
- 1 can of French’s onions (large can) the crunchy kind
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350’.
- Mix hash browns, cheese, sour cream, soup, chopped up brats into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Place French’s onions over the top of the mix. Cover it well and then drizzle some melted butter over the whole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and enjoy!