Submitted by Diana in Three Rivers, MI
- 2 rolls of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 packages of Cream Cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 4 tsp. cinnamon
- Softened butter
- Green food coloring
- Heat oven to 350.
- Take Crescent rolls out of fridge
- In a medium bowl beat together cream cheese, eggs, and green food coloring to your desired darkness as well as 1 cup of the sugar (reserve .5 cup of sugar for the topping).
- Butter the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish and unroll one of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the dish, squeezing together where the rolls separate.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crescent crust. Unroll the other crescent roll over the cream cheese mixture, again squeezing together the seams.
- Lightly butter the top. Mix together the remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle liberally over the butter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. You can serve warm or cold, warm is the best.