Submitted by Amanda in Rochester, NY
- 1 box any kind of cake mix
- 1 container any kind of frosting
- 4-5 cups chocolate melting wafers
- Bake cake as directed on box, let cool.
- Crumble up cake into a bowl and mix in frosting, let cool in fridge until firm.
- Roll into balls (1-2 tablespoons each) and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper, let cool in fridge until firm.
- Melt chocolate wafers in microwave.
- Using a toothpick, dip chocolates into the melted chocolate and put back on the cookie sheet.