Submitted by Brian in Scottville, MI
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Place cream cheese into 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, cheese and celery.
- Bake 20 min. at 350 degrees or until mixture is heated through.
- Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables. I especially enjoy this dip on Tostitos Lime flavored chips.