Submitted by Mike in Placitas, NM
- 1 bottle (or more) Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 cans chicken breasts (or 1 rotisserie chicken) chopped or shredded
- 16oz bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch (use 3/4 bottle or less)
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 bunch celery chopped
- 2 cups shredded colby jack/cheddar cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken & hot sauce in bottom of 9x12 baking dish.
- In pan on stove, heat ranch & cream cheese until it’s a smooth mixture & pour over chicken/hot sauce - do not mix.
- Sprinkle chopped celery over ranch & cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.