Submitted by Mark in Tomah, WI
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (I prefer Hidden Valley)
- 1 10.5oz or 12.5oz can of chicken breast (chunks)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Bag of tortilla chips
- Combine ingredients in Crock Pot.
- Set Crock Pot to High, and let ingredients melt together stirring occasionally.
- When everything has melted together, top with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and cover till cheese melts.
- Stir in the melted cheese and enjoy with tortilla chips.