Submitted by Susanne in Hood River, OR
- 1 pound uncooked bratwurst, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz size) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 oz size) frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Crumble bratwurst into a large skillet; add onion.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) baking dish.
- Top with Tater Tots and sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese. Write “Go Pack Go” in Kielbasa on top of cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.