Submitted by Ashley in Green Bay, WI
- 2 of your favorite brats, casing removed and crumbled
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbl beer (use Capitol Supper Club)
- 2/3 cup Red Gold diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Garlic Toasties or you can use any sliced crusty bread
- Saute brat meat, beer, onions, and tomato over medium heat.
- Use a heavy spoon to break up the crumbled brat meat. When meat is cooked remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix ricotta, cheddar, mustard, and black pepper. Spread ricotta mixture on garlic toasties. Top with meat and tomato mixture and serve.