Submitted by Amber in Salt Lake City, UT
- 1 (1 1/2 - 2 lbs.) bag frozen home fries or cubed potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. shredded Wisconsin cheddar
- 1 c. shredded swiss or gruyere
- 1 1/2 c. diced up leftover brats
- 1/2 c. diced up bacon
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- Put potatoes in a pan and fry up till crispy - about 15 min.
- Remove from pan. Fill pan with layers of cheese, fried potatoes and brats. Beat eggs, milk, salt. Pour over cheese and brats. Sprinkle bacon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.