Submitted by Linda in Middlefield, CT
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 small package frozen spinach: thawed & drained
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 3/4 lb shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano
- 2 or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Spread pizza dough onto stone or pan
- Saute onion & mushrooms in olive oil until just tender. Add garlic. Spread onto dough.
- Cover with mozzarella.
- Form the Big G with spinach & a ring around the rim.
- Sprinkle the G with the parmigiano cheese.
- Use the yellow pepper to outline the G (I didn’t have them for the pie in this photo, so used the onions).
- Bake at 425 for 20 to 25 min. What Fun! Go Pack!! Originally a WI girl.