Submitted by David in Minneapolis, MN
- 1/4 LB. Wisconsin butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 lb. bratwurst
- 1 med. onion
- 2 bottles Pabst Blue Ribbon or your favorite beer
- 1/2 gal. chicken stock
- 1 lb. grated Wisconsin cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the brats and slice thin. Reserve.
- Melt butter in soup kettle and add onion and flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beer and chicken stock and whisk until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese and brat slices.
- Simmer for 10 Minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy :)