Submitted by Nita in Kenosha, WI
- 1 lb ground bear meat
- 10 lasagna noodles (boiled)
- 1 container (16 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 large package shredded mozzarella cheese (4 cups)
- 1 large package shredded cheddar cheese (4 cups)
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Spray bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Cook meat and spices until no longer pink.
- Lay down noodles then add meat, eggs cheese & sauce.
- Cover with noodles & repeat ending with cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.