Submitted by Genna in Chicago, IL
- 1 roll of pre-made sugar cookie cookie dough
- 1 container vanilla frosting (e.g. Betty Crocker)
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Sprinkles, candy or other decorations
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the roll of sugar cookie dough on parchment paper.
- Before rolling, cut the parchment paper to be the size of your baking sheet, for easy transfer for baking.
- Once flattened, use a sharp knife to cut the dough into the shape of the Championship Belt. Save the cut away dough.
- Roll out the cut away dough, and use the knife to create your own cookie shapes, or use cookie cutters for the embellishments.
- Place your Belt with parchment on one baking sheet, and your cutouts with parchment on another baking sheet.
- Bake belt and smaller cookies in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Color the frosting to your desired colors and intensity, by dividing the frosting into separate bowls and adding drops, stirring to desired color.
- Frost the cookie, then add sprinkles or any other candies, etc.
- Frost the smaller cookies and add them to your belt for decoration.
- Bring to your Packers Party and GO PACK GO!