No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: Packers Everywhere The Xbox One Challenge…Take on a Packers Player at Lambeau Field! is open to those 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Green Bay Packers, the NFL and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies that are involved in this Contest, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Administrator: The Contest is administered by the Green Bay Packers; 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, WI and Microsoft.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
4. Promotion Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on November 4, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. Central Time, November 18, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.packerseverywhere.com/page/s/xbox-one and sign up for the Contest by following the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the form for submission into the Contest. You then will receive 1 entry into the Contest. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Requirements of Potential Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner must comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In addition, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, by Friday, November 22, 2013 : an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, if time permits, Administrator will select another entrant as an alternate potential winner among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
7. Prizes: One (1) grand prize will be given to a fan via lottery if all terms and conditions are met. One (1) winner and nine (9) guests will have the opportunity to play Xbox against a Packers Player at Lambeau Field on large video screen inside a private, indoor area on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. Central Time to 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Game selected by the Packers and Xbox. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Packers will determine the player attending the event. Winner must make own arrangements for travel to the event. The Packers and Xbox will not cover travel, lodging, or misc. fees. Winner must be 18 years old and a United States resident. Access to the field, team areas, etc. will not be provided. Winner and guests may bring items to be signed by the player (max of 1 item per person). Photos of the winner and guests will be taken with the player. Winner will not receive any additional prizing from the Packers or Xbox. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guests. If winner’s guest is minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. The winner’s guest must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable & cannot be exchanged for cash. Name changes are not allowed once provided to the Green Bay Packers. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Winner of Contest accepts that the Green Bay Packers WILL NOT provide for travel or lodging in Green Bay. These costs must be covered by the entrant. Administrator reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation, meals, beverages, activities, purchases, incidentals, telephone calls or other personal expenses, extra hotel fees, or other hotel charges incurred. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Contest and award the prize to a random entrant from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion.
In the event of termination of the promotion, a notice will be posted online and the Grand winner selection will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, timer permitting.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Administrator, the promotional partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Green Bay Packers, and their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Contest entry. The Administrator reserves the right to not award the prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by awarding the entrant with the highest number of votes among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, Green Bay division, or Brown County Circuit Court of Green Bay Wisconsin; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
12. Publication and Assignment of Rights to Submissions: By entering the Contest, each Participant agrees that his or her submission is an original work of authorship and he or she owns all right, title and interest in the entry as of the date of submission. Entries cannot defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or property rights or any other third party rights. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Participant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the Participant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by the Administrator and the Green Bay Packers in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry.
If any identifiable person appearing in the entry is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the parent or legal guardian is required to provide permission. The Administrator reserves the right to require proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to The Administrator from any Participant at any time. The Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entry it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with the Administrator 's image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, in its sole discretion.
By entering the Contest, Participants agree to assign all right, title, and interest, including copyright rights, in the entry to the Green Bay Packers and grant permission for Green Bay Packers and its respective designees to publish or publicize all or part of their entry, including but not limited to Participant's name, likeness and photo, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional and trade or other purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or permission and without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. Contest Results: Winning results will be posted on www.packerseverywhere.com and Packers Everywhere social media platforms.